Summer Camp POLICIES*
A 50% deposit (per athlete), completed online registration and SIGNED Releases of Liability must be received to enroll with Lyon Ski School Summer Ski Camp. Deposit in non-refundable, unless we are able to fill your spot.
Release of Liability:
- An electronic copy of the Timberline Release of Liability will be collected to finalize registration.
- In addition, Lyon Ski School Summer Ski Camp Medical Form must be printed, SIGNED BY PARENT AND/OR PARTICIPANT, dated and uploaded into your online account within 14 days of registration to guarantee your spot. Campers who do not have a release on file will not be allowed to participate until the release form is received and filed. The Release of Liability is linked in your confirmation email.
Full payment is required by June 1st and is non-refundable. Lyon Ski School, Inc. will automatically bill the method of payment used when you registered for any unpaid additional balances accrued after registration by August 1st.
- No refunds for camp fees. We suggest you purchase trip insurance in case of illness or injury.
- Lift ticket refunds will be given for injury or illness during camp and are subject to a $50 administrative fee. Lift ticket refunds are processed after the last week of camp. Refund requests for injury with accompanying doctor’s note must be received prior to August 1st, to qualify for consideration.
· Cancelled sessions due to inclement weather or ski area closure will be replaced with dryland activities and indoor training sessions and are not refundable. Lift ticket fees may be applied to special activities costs on weather days.
* These policies do not apply to our winter programs. Please see the Winter Policies page for policies applying to Lyon Ski School, Inc winter operations.